Become an Adobe Photoshop CC Master with this intensive training course. Picking up where Photoshop CC Masterclass, Part 1 left off, you will now learn how to: retouch images, utilize Camera Raw, add text, export your work, integrate Lightroom into your workflow & more!
- In Photoshop CC Masterclass, Part 2, follow along as Adobe Certified Expert, Martin Perhiniak guides you through intermediate and more advanced techniques using Adobe Photoshop CC. By the time you’ve finished this course, you will have a deep understanding of retouching tools, such as the Clone Stamp and Healing Brushes, as well as how to incorporate other tools, such as Bridge, Camera Raw, and Lightroom, into your workflow.
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock-solid Photoshop foundation. You will gain a familiarity with the terms and specifications of digital imaging, which is critical for anyone planning to master Photoshop. With more than 10 years’ experience teaching Photoshop, Martin formulates a course structure that is comprehensive, but still streamlined enough to make it easy to follow and digest.
- As the title suggests, this course is a continuation of Photoshop CC Masterclass, Part 1, which brings an additional 7 hours of training content. Together, the two series provide one complete and comprehensive course.
- Martin was voted to be one of the top 10 Adobe instructors in the world by student feedback in 2015. Along the way, besides the technical knowledge you need, Martin will also teach you a lot about design principles, compositional techniques, and plenty of best practices that he picked up and developed while working as a designer and retoucher on projects such as Pixar’s Cars and Toy
- Story, BBC’s Dr. Who, and Mattel’s Team Hot Wheels.
- This training focuses on Photoshop CC 2015, but the presenter is sure to point out where features apply to previous versions of the software.
Chapter I RETOUCHING IN PHOTOSHOP 2 hrs 9 min
- Lesson I Introduction to Retouching in Photoshop
- Lesson II Healing Brushes
- Lesson III Clone Stamp Tool
- Lesson IV Advanced Clone Stamp Techniques
- Lesson V Using the Liquify Filter
- Lesson VI Content-aware Techniques
- Lesson VII Dodge& Burn Tools
- Lesson VIII Retouching Portraits
- Lesson IX Restoration & Coloring of images
Chapter II WORKING IN ADOBE BRIDGE & CAMERA RAW 14 min
- Lesson I Introduction to Bridge & Camera Raw
- Lesson II Bridge Integration
- Lesson III Adobe Camera Raw
Chapter III WORKING WITH TYPE IN PHOTOSHOP 44 min
- Lesson I Introduction to Type in Photoshop
- Lesson II Working with Text
- Lesson III Formatting Text
- Lesson IV Techniques with Text
Chapter IV SAVING & EXPORTING IN PHOTOSHOP 29 min
- Lesson I Introduction to Saving & Exporting
- Lesson II Saving Your Work
- Lesson III Creating Print-ready PDFs
- Lesson IV Saving Files for the Web
Chapter V PHOTOSHOP WORKFLOWS 1 hr 10 min
- Lesson I Introduction to Photoshop Workflows
- Lesson II Timeline Panel
- Lesson III 3D Layers
- Lesson IV Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
- Lesson V User Experience Design
- Lesson VI Photoshop Apps
- Lesson VII Prepare for the ACA Exam
- Lesson VIII Build Your Portfolio
- Lesson IX Conclusion
- Lesson X Credits
4 hrs 45 min
Martin is a Certified Adobe Design Master and Instructor. He has worked as a designer with companies like Disney, Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, Sony Pictures, Mattel, and DC Comics. He is currently working in London as a designer and instructor as well as providing a range of services from live online training to consultancy work to individuals worldwide.
Martin’s Motto: “Do not compare yourself to your role models. Work hard and wait for the moment when others will compare them to you.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.