In this Outlook for Mac course, presenter Jason Holder shows you how to use new features of the calendar and Tasks, and even how to check the latest weather forecast. You will learn different ways to organize and view your messages, calendars, and people. You will also learn about creating appointments and meetings, as well as using tasks and notes to help keep yourself organized. Outlook for Mac is a great email and personal information management tool you can use everyday?.
This course is for Microsoft Outlook 15 for Mac.
In this Outlook for Mac online tutorial series, you’ll learn all the basics of using Microsoft® Outlook® v15 for Mac® as your e-mail program. You will also learn about exciting new features that will help make the time you spend reading your email much more efficient.
A. Getting Started
- What you’ll learn in this series
B. What’s New?
- Explore the new look
- Navigate between Outlook elements
- Weather forecast in calendar
- Customize and change email signatures
C. Email Basics
- Create a new message and add an attachment
- Preview, open, and save attachments
- Check spelling and grammar
- Save unsent messages as drafts
- Reply to or forward a message
- Set an Out of Office message
- Format text in a message
- Preview messages
- Mark a message as read or unread
- Group and ungroup messages
E. Calendars and Scheduling
- Navigate the calendar
- Schedule an appointment and set reminders
- Schedule a meeting
- Create a contact
- Forward a contact
- Add a contact picture
- Add a contact from an open message
- Create a contact group
- Delete a contact
- Create a note
- Sort and categorize notes
- Create a task
- Flag an email message
- Print an email message and attachments
- Print a contact
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.