Animations can help make a PowerPoint® presentation more interesting and make information more memorable. In this PowerPoint 2016 for PC – Animation & Effects online training series presented by Kenneth Gammel, we will learn how to apply animation and effects to text, pictures, SmartArt® graphics, charts, and more.
In this PowerPoint 2016 for PC – Animation & Effects course, learn about the most common types of animation effects, include Entrance and Exit. You can also apply Emphasis effects, Motion Path effects, and add Sound to increase the intensity of the animated effects. With all of the animation options available, it’s easy to use too many effects. It is recommended you use animation and sound sparingly. Lastly, we will learn to record and add a narration to a presentation.
- Overview of Animations
- Using the Animations pane
- Making Changes in the Animation pane
- Animations for emphasis effects
- Change animation effect options
- Apply animation to a SmartArt graphic
- Change the animation timing
- Apply multiple animations to a single object
- Reorder animation effects on a slide
- Remove an animation effect
- Set text animation to appear in reverse order
- Add sounds to an animation
- View additional animations
- Animation painter
- Animate parts of a chart
B. Motion Paths
- Overview of motion paths
- Change motion path properties
- Edit a motion path
- Draw a custom motion path
- Reverse a motion path
C. Transitions & Effects
- Apply transition effects to a slide
- Apply transition timings to slides
- Rehearse and record transition timings
- Setting up to record/add a narration
- Recording/adding a narration
- Turn off presentation slide timings/narrations
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.