In this Word 2007 – Newsletter Workshop training course, you’ll learn step-by-step to using Word 2007 to create a newsletter.
Presented by Robert Norgon, in this Word 2007 – Newsletter Workshop training course, you’ll learn one popular way of using Microsoft® Word 2007 for PC is to create attractive publications that combine text and graphics.
A. Project Overview
- What the completed project looks like
- Setting Up the Banner
B. Setting Up the Banner
- Entering banner text
- Formatting the banner text
- Using Word Art for a title
- Positioning your Word Art
- Adding a border
- Inserting a section break
C. Text in Straight Columns
- Setting up columns
- Inserting a story
- Choosing font and alignment
- Setting paragraphing spacing
- Opening a 2nd view of the document
D. Text in Text Boxes
- Using text boxes for text placement
- Linking text boxes
- Flowing text into linked text boxes
- Wrapping other text around a text box
E. Working with Graphics
- Adding graphics to a story
- Resizing the graphic
- Setting text wrap around your graphic
- Adding a background graphic
- Setting graphic transparency
- Adding an auto shape
F. Special Touches
- Adding background color or shading to an area
- Adding story dividers
- Saving your newsletter as a Web page
Frequently Asked Questions
Total Training is a pioneer in innovative online and DVD-based training for leading creative design, digital video, and office productivity software programs.
Ranging from casual hobbyists to the most seasoned professionals, our users quickly learn new software applications and broaden their knowledge of programs currently used. Narrated in an entertaining format by industry experts and leading authors, our video-based software training titles are critical tools for anyone wanting to learn tips, techniques, and best practices from the most respected names in the business.
We currently offer affordable subscriptions to our All-Access Library, which contains hundreds of courses, thousands of clips, and project files so users can follow along.