Engage in an interesting simulation which helps you practice selling skills - undoubtedly the most sought after assets across businesses.
- Segment the customer’s profile
- Segment the customer’s profile under one of three categories of buying ‘Psyche’
- Four-step framework to establish customer’s profile
- four-step framework to establish the prospective customer’s profile, position yourself and your company, prepare a list of objections that may arise during the meeting and close the sale finally.
- End to end training on the selling process
- End to end training on the selling process including the selling pitch, the different models of selling, how to close a sale and also after-sales service.
- Examine the steps to prepare for a successful sales meeting with a prospective client.
- Establish the need of a customer for the product as an explicit or implicit need.
- Examine a buying decision from the customer’s viewpoint.
- Segment the customer’s profile under one of three categories of buying ‘Psyche’.
- Appreciate the importance of positioning in a successful sale.
- Develop positioning stances.
- Categorize the customer’s objection and prepare rebuttals accordingly.
- Handle objections to your personal advantage.
- Establish objectives and cues that will assist in leading to a sale closure.
- What is Selling
- Models of Selling
- The Selling Process
- Need–Question Skills
- Need–Listening Skills
Preparing for Successful Sales
- Establishing a Customer Profile
- Handling Objections
- Closing a Sale
- Understand the importance of providing after-sales service to retain the customer.
- Deliver effective sales pitches.
- Examine the steps involved in preparing for a successful sales meeting.
- Receive an end to end training on the selling process.
- Prove and Test the four-step framework to establish the prospective customer’s profile, position yourself and your company.
WHY SHOULD ATTEND
- Budding entrepreneurs
- Sales Professionals
- Management executives
- Business professionals
- Anyone seeking to improve their skills in sales management
Frequently Asked Questions
Manipal ProLearn, a part of Manipal Global Education Services, offers a variety of professional certification programs across IT, Management and Finance domains. Carrying forward the Manipal legacy of over six decades in education, we help working professionals and students enhance their skills and fast-track their careers.
- 25,000+ Professionals Trained
- 15+ Global Knowledge Partners
- 100 Professionally Certified Courses
- 500 Classroom Batches
Manipal ProLearn has redefined learning in the professional certification program space with a wide range of course options, expert faculty and an award winning learning platform. Benchmarked against global certification standards of PMI, CIMA, PMBOK etc., our course content is designed and developed by industry experts.
Not only are these certification courses good for skill enhancement, but with industry recognized certification, they are also a great value add to one's resume. Over the last two years, more than 23,000 learners have advanced their careers with the aid of our courses.